Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wherever I May Roam

Another extended out and back along Cobbs Creek this evening to bring me back upto 20 miles.
A gloriously sunny day for once this week,of course there's talk of rain tomorrow and Saturday which could seriously knawls up my race but I'll cross,burn,jump,paint that bridge when the time comes.
Following their induction to the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame last Saturday Metallica have been a staple on my discman and Ipod,there are several Metallica "Battle Anthems" on my Ipod when I need that extra jolt."Wherever I May Roam"used to be a war cry for my long runs but even though these days 7 miles constitutes as my long run it still serves a purpose.
"And the earth becomes my throne I adapt to the unknown,under wandering stars I've grown by myself but not alone I ask no one.
And my ties are severed clean the less I have the more I gain off the beaten path I reign,Rover,Wanderer,Nomad,Vagabond call me what you will"

No comments: