Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gonna Party Like It's 1999

Spurs 2 arsenal 1 oh how SWEET it is,not since Nov 7th 1999 had we beaten our cross town rivals in the Premiership,if they have Sky Sports in heaven the ould fella will be celebrating tonite that's for sure!!!

Following the game it was off out for my 8 miler,w/ my 10,000m race two days away it was prudent to take my foot off the gas a little tonite judging from the fact it took me an hour to run 8 miles tonite and 57 minutes to run 9 miles last nite I'd say mission accomplished!!!
I won't be running the Olympic Development 5,000m next Thursday after all,I didn't make the cut,I'm disappointed obviously but in reality I may've been swimming against the tide w/ only 0ne 5,000m race under my belt,hopefully between now and next year w/ weekly mileage between 40 and 55 miles a week I'll be in a better position to qualify for it.

The change in plan means next weeks schedule has been altered and so to has my May race schedule as I've added a 5,000m at nearby Swarthmore on May 10th sandwiched in between a 1,500m and 3,000m at Ichan Stadium in New York on the 4th and 18th

No comments: