Thursday, January 13, 2011

Brass Monkeys

Strewth it was brass monkeys out there this evening but in fairness a month ago I ran in 24 degree temps w/ falling snow in much darker conditions so 29 degrees today was quite balmy compared to Dec 16th.
Conditions underfoot weren't too bad,who knows I may've been able to run yesterday after all but since I get a rest day these days taking it yesterday seemed logical.
I'm still on pace for a 60 mile week,either another eight miler followed by a twelve miler on Saturday or going ten and ten,either way I'd be at 44 miles on Saturday going in to Sunday and a 16 miler,granted another week w/out repeats but hopefully by next Saturday either Temple or Lower Merion's track will be clear and I can resume repeats or at least do some hill repeats.

No comments: