Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Little Less Iron And A Lot Less "The Man" This Year

A more detailed account of this mornings 2nd Greater Philadelphia Track Club Track Pentathlon will be forthcoming tomorrow when I have more time to do it justice,for now let me congratulate this years winner Bruce Rash for his excellent overall performance over 3,000m,200m,1,500m,100m and 400m.
For my troubles I got third and $50 which will go towards a new pair of Asics Speedstar shoes as my current pair have 375 miles on them.
Well I'm off to World Cafe Live to see Terri Nunn and Berlin......providing I don't end up in jail for a crime of passion tonite being THAT close to Terri a women I lusted after in the 80's and 90's I'll double dip tomorrow w/ the Berlin gig and the Track Pentathlon!!!

3 comments:

B said...

You are the man. Believe me I know it was a fluke.

B said...

Thanks Kevin! But I know you are still the Man ! I know it was a fluke for me to come out on top. It really helped me with the changing format. So remember you are still the Iron Man!

kevin f forde said...

Bruce,congrats on your well deserved win,when a sprinter runs the 1,500m in under 5 mins that's something......but don't get too comfortable,I'm coming for you and your title w/ both barrels next year....IT IS ON!!!
Job well done my friend.