Sunday, May 10, 2009

Putting It All Behind Me

The word fugazi{slang for @#$%ed up}sums up this past week,rain,races that didn't happen,tapering for races that didn't happen etc.
Today's bill o fare was 2x150,2x400m,2x150m,close to the workout I ran on Tuesday.
150s,19.50-20.10.
The target time was a little slower but in a week that's seen so little go to plan today didn't seem to be the day to be beating myself up over it.
400s,62.20-64.32.
Again a little brisker than the script called for but it feels that very little I did this past week went the way it was meant to.
150s,20.31-19.72.
Brisk and not far off the opening set.
21 miles for the week.
This week is done it's time to move on begining tomorrow at Swarthmore in the 1,500m,given my last two races fell by the way side I just want to get on the track and race,I don't think that's too much to ask for do you?

2 comments:

dinklesnaps said...

Good luck at my alma mater today! I had planned to go and try my luck at the 800, but it looks like I will have to go to a meeting instead. Responsibilities, you know....

kevin f forde said...

damn those responsibilities!!!