Monday, May 9, 2011

I Am Kittie....Hear Me Roar!

As Saturday's race gets closer the fact remains I'm looking at 6 weeks since my last race,as a rule I don't like to go longer than 4 weeks between races,I tend to get rammy if I don't race but this time around I don't feel like I'm bouncing off the walls.
It could be after the cock up that was my outdoor season opener at the UPenn that I've focused more on my last 4 weeks of training to make sure that come gun time on Saturday evening I'm ready to drop a decent race and time and kick off my 5 race/8 week build up to Worlds and Nationals w/ a bang.

To that end I began the week w/ an easy 9 miler along Cobbs Creek Parkway,w/ a repeat scheduled for tomorrow it was clutch this evening to take it easy and the fact I clocked 65 mins,a time I more often or not I run 10 miles in tells me I was taking it easy which aside from tomorrow will be the name of the game leading up to Saturday

No comments: