Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hitting An All Time Low....


Normally a three mile run period wouldn't be anything to blog....muchless write home about and the fact it was a ten times around the Best Western University Inn parking lot at  roughly three minutes a loop run even less......however!!!!
At roughly after 7.30am I made my way outside from the warm and friendly confinds of my room to the parking lot,I knew it would be cold and made sure to double layer w/ everything except my gloves....my first error in judgement.
By the time I hit the second loop my finger tips were cold,not numb but cold,rather than fixate on it I clenched my fists and swore to see it through,having gotten out of bed and dressed to run I 'd done the hard part now to see it through!!!
At least w/ three minute loops they were over rather quickly and b4 long I was on #10 and promptly back inside the hotel,I had to run my hands under the hot water faucet in my bathroom to get the feeling back in my finger tips b4 heading down the hallway for a much needed cup of tea and a well earnt breakfast.....

It wasn't till leaving the hotel some 90 minutes later I discovered the temprature was NINE degrees!!!!!!!! not only  four degrees colder than my previous record low for running in BUT single digits.........so I've got that on my running resume I guess???

No comments: