Friday, August 8, 2014

Ten

I try not to repeat myself w/ my blog be it the text or the picture/picture In use,I was reasonably confident I'd used Pearl Jam's iconic debut cd "Ten" once b4 for a 10 miler so I wanted something different.....but what?????? then it hit me like a 2 by 4 between the eyes......Bo Derek!!!!!
Ok so what's Bo Derek got to do w/ running you ask?well she IS running in this photo from the classic movie "10" and frankly she looks "fit as fuck" plus,my blog,my rules if you don't approve the exit signs are clearly marked....don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out!!!!

So having established it was a 10 miler what else is there for me to say.....for those of you still actually  reading the text!!!!!
Between the two 10 milers this week not to mention the cool 81 temps it felt like September in August which will be good prep for six weeks time when I hit off season mode in mid September w/ a schedule that'll roughly look like 10,10,8,8{repeats}14=50 mpw
While upping from 8 milers to 10 milers is no major hardship the extra 20 mins out on the run might take a bit of getting used to,for now it'll be hard to see any difference in the daylight issue but as we creep closer to October but that's an issue for further down the road,let's enjoy what is left of our summer

No comments: