Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Place Your Bets

As a rule I tend to ignore heat advisory warnings and just go out and run anyway but 96 degrees at 4pm seemed to be flying in the face of it today so I sat this one out,as I said yesterday I've ran 12 days in a row and 14 days in the last 15 so some down time didn't feel like it was the worst thing in the world I could do.

So while we wait for things to cool off and await the results of my blood test I ponder what the Vegas odds makers have on the results of said blood test,even money on over training or low blood counts or shorts odds on me being over the hill and fit for the knackers yard??
Chances are tomorrow won't be any cooler so I doubt I'll manage a run again but maybe two days off at this stage of the game{4 weeks to Worlds,7 weeks till Nationals}is just what the doctor ordered???......but not my doctor.....as I'm still on a waiting list to get an appointment w/ him!!!!

No comments: