Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Coinsidence Or Load Of Old Bollocks??? You Decide!!!

The much touted rain the weather peeps were calling for arrived yesterday,on and off during the day enough to force me to  sit yesterday out,no biggie providing I can  take care of business Tue,Wed and Thur over 8 miles,10 miles and 8 miles....the reason for the 10 miler during the week is that the second weekend of the month always throws my schedule off slightly,Friday is a clubbin' nite so my repeats get nudged back to Sunday ergo wanting to go slightly less mileage wise on Saturday,hence switching out a mid week 8 miler for a Saturday 10 miler.....method,madness,nuff said!!!

So that soreness in my right shin from last Monday,I'd been taking 2 Bayer Asprins every four hours plus a daily 15 mins w/ the ice block and frankly it was doing sweet FA for it,so I switched up to Aleve yesterday and after only 6 Aleves that soreness has greatly reduced,maybe Bayer is good for a headache but clearly as a pain medicine Aleve kicks it's sorry arse so the next time you see one of those Aleve commercials on tv bare in mind it really is a good pain reliever,Aleve may not endorse me but I'll endorse it!

No comments: