Thursday, July 18, 2019

It's Been A While

To quote Arron Lewis of Staind "it's been a  while" but "better late than never" I guess?
So why now have I opted to put pen to paper....or at least fingertips to keyboard keys and resume ye olde blog aka "The Shamrock Warrior Chronicles" now you ask........?
The answer to that is two fold,I stand  on the cusp of a major landmark w/ my running in early November{touchwood,and the help of God} and it would be nice to record that plus last week while compiling my career 10k road race times I had to "refer to the oracle" so to speak and go back through my old running logbooks{a precursor to the blog} and realized I kinda miss not recording them in full like I had back in the day so the plan is to sit down each Monday and review the week that was as I count down to the Rocky Run on November 9th.
Come Sunday it'll be T Minus 5 for the Philly 10k and T Minus 8 for the Rock & Roll Philly 1/2 Marathon time to knuckle down and get cracking in training,like Marta said after Brazil bowed out of the recent Women's World Cup and probably brought an end to her illustrious career
"you have to cry in the beginning,so you can smile in the end".........

No comments: