Thursday, December 8, 2011

Didn't See That Coming....

Well the good news,it stopped raining.....,the bad news it got a lot cooler,my first reaction as the front door closed behind me this morning at 5.45am as I left for work was fuckin ada it's cold!!
And frankly 11 hours later it wasn't that much better as I set off for my 10 miler.

First nite I wore my thermal ski hat tonite and frankly I could've done w/ my gloves as my finger tips were feeling a tad numb by half way and b4 anyone scream wuss I'm not blessed w/ a great deal of circulation in my fingers so they tend to get numb quicker than most people.

I have the luxury of having tomorrow off from work as I'm off to New York City again for a concert {Beady Eye} so there's major potential to squeeze my run in b4 leaving at lunchtime which would be nice given how I lost two days to the rain.

Tuesday nite saw the season finale of "Sons Of Anarchy",I've loved "Sons" since I discovered it in season two and this season has been an unbelievable roller coaster ride,I gave up trying to predict how I thought it might end weeks ago as every episode left my jaw dropping closer to the floor but frankly I could not've predicted the way this season played out......damn now we've got to wait till September for season five.....son of a bitch!

2 comments:

Randy Shwini said...

Hello Mister Kevin,

Seasons and greeting from South Korea. Do you celebrate Christmas time? Here in Korea some people celebrate, but I use my time to do sacrifices. How about for you?

So in the runnings world I have come the long way since I last made a contact. For a new personal best (record) is 17:48. Now I comprehend I am not like you in my running, but here in South Korea I am like running a 15:00!!

Mister Kevin, please accept the apology of being out of e-communication. My department has a work of me extra, but I always enjoy a good blog.

Sincerely,

Randy Shwini

kevin f forde said...

Randy,
wholehearted congrats on your 5k pr I'm very pleased for you.
As for Christmas,I'm not a big fan of it,I could do w/out it but that puts me in the minority as most people seem to enjoy it,each to their own I guess.
Always good to hear from you,I understand you've been busy at work.