Friday, December 23, 2011

No Mo????WTF

I have to say I'm a tad surprised Mo Farah only finished third in the 2011 BBC Sports Personality Of The Year Awards last nite.
No disrespect to winner Mark Cavendish but I thought Mo's silver in the 10,000m and gold in the 5,000m at this summers World Championship would see him crowned the winner.....I guess the great British public are waiting for an Olympic gold next summer in London b4 giving Mo his props................

Another late afternoon extended out and back along Cobbs Creek Parkway,just like yesterday the 10 miler came as welcome relife from another day of carrying the freight all by my lonesome at work I swear the day my deliver person retires I'm dancing a jig on the dock that will put Michael Flattley to shame!!!!!
Two 10 milers down,one to go tomorrow morning...or at least b4 lunchtime and then an easy 6 miler on Sunday b4 heading to The Armory on Monday for the 1,500m

No comments: