Saturday, December 24, 2011

Lights,Camera,Action

Had things worked out differently today would've been a rest day but having a tooth yanked out Monday and rain on Tuesday and Wednesday meant that notion got shot to shit.
Easy 10 miler this morning,bloody hell it was brisk out there that early,I hope it's a bit warmer tomorrow when I conduct my 6 miler.

W/ my food shopping for the week taken care of post run I can now sit back and relax for the next couple of days,I have zero plans for tomorrow other than my run and Monday I'm up to New York for the Armory Holiday meet and all I have on my docket for Tuesday is another 10 miler and laundry,as you may've gathered I'm not the poster child for the holidays I let those who want to celebrate them get on w/ them while I go about my business.

I caught a couple of movies today one on my dvr and one at the cinema.
"Sex & Drugs And Rock & Roll" was the Ian Dury story which was pretty good,I always liked Ian Dury one of the great icons of punk who never allowed the polio that crippled him to hold him back.
My other movie was the new Sherlock Holmes movie "A Game Of Shadows",I'm not sure if it's as good as the first one from two years ago but still pretty good and w/ my South East London buddy Jude Law reprising his role of Dr Watson it kicked off the first of two "good old boy"movies on tap next up another South East London boy Gary Oldman in "Tinker, Tailor,Solider,Spy"

No comments: