Thursday, March 8, 2012

And Evidently I'm Living In The Litter Box.........

Well the good news another easy 6 miler as my taper for next weekends Indoor Nationals in Bloomington draws a day closer,the bad news another set back/knock back on the apartment hunt.
I viewed a nice if not small property in East Falls on Tuesday and thought I'd done enough to convince the landlord I'd be a worthwhile tenant......he obviously didn't think so as I got the equivalent of a Dear John email this evening to inform me he was going w/ someone else for the apartment.......
This latest set back ups my record to an unimpressive 0 for 6 run since Jan 28th when I began in earnest to look for a new place to live.
I'm tempted to just knock it on the head for now and wait till I return from Bloomington next weekend to restart the long and so far frustrating search for a place to call my own,it's become a sore spot w/ me and days of pouring over potential places to move to thus far have ended w/ me being more and more frustrated,I need to be focused on next Friday and Saturday or there's no point going all the way to Indianapolis to compete,let's hope for better luck w/ the apartment search upon my return......

No comments: