Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wild Mood Swings

Apologies for being off line for almost a week,the title pretty much sums it up it's been a week of wild mood swings and when it hasn't been one thing it's been another.
Not wishing to go into painful/excruciating detail lets just say the business of trying to find a new apartment is proving to be a major headache/bollockache I've spent hours pouring over for rent pages on Craigslist trying to find the right place to call my own,frankly when this process began at the end of January I didn't think I'd still be searching in early March but here I am.

Things got so bad I blew off Friday's 80's dance party at Sex Dwarf.....you know something is a miss when the prospect of 5 hours of dancing to 80's tunes gets passed up,fingers crossed come the next 80's nite on April 6th I'll have sorted my living arrangements out.
I did snag a lawn seat for Iron Maiden on June 29th which I'm rather excited about since Camden/Philly got left off the last Iron Maiden tour in 2010 and in an unexpected turn of events my friend and often concert buddy Pete shocked the shit out of me w/ Van Halen tix for Mondays show at the Wells Fargo Center.
Although I had reservations about going given my then ho hum mindset Pete's advice about going and forgetting about all the stress from work and apartment hunting proved to be spot on it was a awesome show and hopefully the turning point in an otherwise frustrating few weeks.

Took fully advantage of the early spring conditions this afternoon to crank out a 6 miler out and back along trusty Cobbs Creek Parkway,more of the same over the next few days b4 a final visit to the track on Sunday for mile repeats my last hurrah b4 Indoor Nationals next weekend.

No comments: