Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Life Imitating Art?


Timely use of Keane as they have a new album about to be released,Xpn has been playing the new single off it which I'm liking,Keane are coming to Philly in June so hopefully I'll get to see them for a 4th time since their 2004 debut album and tour "Hopes And Fears".

Along those lines,I had hoped to be running again this week or at the very least know what the status of my achilles injury is.....after several emails back and forth to my podiatrist it turned out he hadn't received the results of last Fridays MRI so now I have to send him the dvd they gave me when I got done last Friday.....frankly if I'd known that I could've mailed it off last Friday after the MRI and have the answers I'm looking for now not waiting another few days........

I'm eager to return to training period,as a runner not running is just alien to me,you might as well ask me not to breathe...or post photos of cute Russian Long Jumpers on my blog!!!!,a week off won't kill me but between the taper pre Nationals and some down time post Nationals I'm eager......or should that be keen.....I know I couldn't help myself to get back into the swing of things and get my mileage back up to 50 miles a week and also get on the track twice a week to get my speed back for the upcoming 800m/1,500m outdoor season,fingers crossed by Monday I'll know what the diagnosis for my achilles is so I can plot my next move.

No comments: