Sunday, November 16, 2008

Declaration

Trust me the title I had in mind was"Mama Told Me There,d Be Days Like These"......but evidently not my mother......believe me when I tell you, you don,t want me to go there!
As the week from hell winds down I finally feel I can draw a line in the sand for this week,"What Doesn,t Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"they say..............sweet jaysus after this week I must be feckin Mr Universe!!!
What,s done is done,I feel no need to rehash,or relive any of it,I,m moving on,I,m starting w/ a clean slate at work tomorrow,and dito for my running,it,ll be Wednesday b4 I can hit the track since I have two concerts Mon and Tue,since my vices are limited,booze isn,t an option,drugs are NEVER an option,and as for getting my leg over.............well the chance,d be a fine thing I,ll be rockin out to AC DC manana and Susan Tedeschi Tuesday.
I want to take a brief moment to dedicate "Tower Of Strenght"by The Mission to"My Girl Tuesday"again w/out going into excruciating detail she singlehandedly turned my b,day around,in a week I almost lost both Chris and her I,m considerably blessed to count both of them as my closest friends first and formost and my best friends outside of the realm of running.
And so to my running.....this is afterall a blog about my running,at a time when THE ALARM are providing my musical salvation I close w/ these lyrics,one of several I could,ve chosen,fear not lyricophiles I dare say other ALARM lyrics will work their way into my blog over the coming weeks and months.
"Cos if I run fast enough,I can leave all this pain and this sadness behind"
''Rain In The Summertime"

No comments: