Friday, October 2, 2009

Less Is More

As is often the case at Franklin Field when Kim isn't on duty as the security guard things tend to be off kilter,bathrooms locked,and access to the track denied for no good reason,since today was scheduled as an easy day I took the less is more approach and did two sets of stadium steps on the lower level as good knee lift exercise and then threw in an impromptu mile cool down to wrap things up.
Like last week I've done all I can to prepare,sure I'd like there to be more but I've always said it's in our runners dna we never settle for less is more,I'm as prepared as I can be for Sunday,all I can ask for is a good ride up to Syracuse,a good nites sleep the nite b4,good conditions and to awake ready and rearing to go Sunday so that when the gun goes off at 9am I'm in a position to lower my second oldest pr 16.44 set in 1990.