Wednesday, January 23, 2008

And Then There Were Six,Followed By Five!!!!!!!!!!!

Still no official word on Millrose but this came across the wire yesterday,Synergy have had to pull out meaning it,s CPTC,2nd Wind,Southwest,Shore AC A&B and PACTC.
I,m continuing my step aerobics and abdominal ball workouts,from modest beginings of 30 mins each on Fri today I increased them to 45 mins, and also modified the manner of my step aerobics,I couldn,t see doing 45 mins on only the bottom two steps of the basement so it was up all eleven steps and will continue to use all eleven steps as I continue to increase my workouts by 5 mins per day.
How,s this for dedication?due to a later start than planned my 45 mins on the ab ball coincided w/ the kick off of the Spurs arsenal{aka 'the scum"}game and the first of our two goals came while doing ab work,tempted as I was to hold that pose the prospect of 90 mins was a tad too rich even for my pagan blood!!!!!
I needn,t have worried,the boys took care of business 5.1,oh how frickin sweet it was,honey never tasted this sweet,to do the enemy was one thing,to do them at The Lane even sweeter and in a cup semi final to boot,not to mention gain our first victory from our North London rivals since Nov 7th......1999.....I,m like one of these helium balloons someones let go of and I,m all the way up in the ceiling.
Better get grounded tomorrow,50 minute work outs as Millrose will be only 9 days away.

No comments: