Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Waiting Is The Hardest Part

Well It,s been a week since the dreaded cast was removed and replaced by the much more user friendly boot but I still have another two weeks till I,m officially given the all clear to begin training again which in of it,s self is a tough enough cross to bare but factor in the quite possible reality that this year finally at the third time of asking we{PACTC} could get into the prestigious Millrose Games and you could forgive me for not wishing to lace them up right here and now and get myself down to Franklin Field to begin my rehab and getting myself into race shape period but also Millrose Games shape.
Officially Millrose is still "unofficial"no word has been given on which 6 clubs will fill the allocation for the Masters 4x400m but of the seven eligible teams Shore AC has an A and B team,surely the powers that be will only allow them one spot leaving the other to us???
First things first we have to get in,if and when that happens I need to find a local pool to begin pool running and resistance training...who knew sitting around at home could be this thrilling??

No comments: