Sunday, January 27, 2008

One Small Step For Mankind,One Giant Leap For Macphisto

Well the good news is I ran for the first time in six weeks this morning and must say it felt pretty damn good to be back on a track again.
Today was always about just getting back onto a track and trying to run,although I still feel a tad unnatural when I,m trying to walk w/out the boot I was pleasently surprized that from my first strides on St Joe,s track I felt something close to natural and although my mile was just a jog it felt so good to be back in my natural enviroment again.
Today was never going to be about speed just getting the mechanics going again and while the limbs and muscles aren,t quite responding to the brain waves yet I believe they will in time.
Tomorrow I,ll return to Franklin Field and look to build upon todays breakthrough,I,m waiting for GP to advise me on what kind of workouts if any I can/should try between now and Friday.
Today was huge for me,I look to build upon this and go from here

No comments: