Thursday, March 6, 2008

Running Around{Clark Park}W/ Missy Higgins

Nice easy day b4 the serious stuff this weekend,another glorious day w/ the weather and while I don,t think old man winter is done w/ us just yet it,s hard not to get excited about spring being just around the corner,I,ll willingly lose an an hour of sleep this Sunday to gain an extra hour of daylite in the evenings.
After a spate of missed opportunties I look to be heading to my first gig of the year on Tuesday,Missy Higgins at World Cafe Live hence why she was on my ipod this evening,there,s something quite relaxing about her piano driven songs that made for ideal listening on such an easy run,however w/ the tempo going up several notches tomorrow in New York and again Saturday in Ursinus I doubt she,ll get much of a look in on my ipod again till Sunday when I look to ease my way through whatever recovery run GP has in mind for me.
Tomorrow excites me,New York,The Armory,so often a big nite for me last season,having been denied the chance to race there this season untill now the second to last meet available I have alot of making up to do,here,s hoping it,s a spectacular nite

No comments: