Saturday, August 15, 2009

Life On The Semi Open Road

Inspite of a hectic weekend between the start of the Premier League soccer season,the World C'ships in Track & Field,plus the love of my life Gina Carano fighting tonite,not to mention domestic chores and episode 4 of"Being Human" on BBC America I found time to somehow squeeze in a 28 mile bike ride this afternoon.
Were it not for the time constraints today would've been a good day to up my milage on the bike,I think I'm ready to tack on an extra 8 miles on my long ride on the weekend,we'll see what next weekend brings.
For the week I logged 11 miles on the track and 28 on the bike,I forsee a slight increase in track milage this coming week,I'm sure I'll draw inspiration from watching the worlds best in Berlin at the World C'ships.

No comments: