Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another Glorious Evening To Run

It's almost hard to fathom that it's October 28th from the current weather and trust me yours truly is trying to make the most of it.
Another evening of shorts and short sleeves,given the sun I could've gone w/ shades but cognisant of the fact we're 10 days away from the clocks going back I felt it prudent to stick to regular eye ware,we'll see what the weekend holds.
I've maintained an even 64 minute average thus far this week which tells me my almost three weeks off did little to throw me off,it'll be interesting to see what the scales say Monday when I weigh myself.

Four 10 milers down,one to go tomorrow b4 an easy day on Saturday 9 miles,it feels churlish to be looking at winter clothing right now but sooner or later it'll be time to start adding layers,it was interesting to read one of my running friends in Oregon already bringing out the running tights and gloves....ber!!

No comments: