Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Good To Be Back W/ A Back To Back

Thankfully no reaction to yesterdays run and my first back to back 10 milers since mid September.
While the tail end of last week felt like an Indian summer today was a reminder that we're only a few days removed from November as the grey skies mirrored the brown leaves that lay underfoot on my out and back along Cobbs Creek Parkway.

B4 my calf injury kyboshed training last week I will confess my return to 10 milers had been a mild rude awakening as my legs felt every bit of that first 10 miler in weeks{Sept 10th-October 19th} but thankfully thus far my two 10 milers this week have felt fine,the real trick will be not only getting through till Friday and 50 miles but then adding a 9 miler Saturday and a 16 miler Sunday to round out a 75 mile week.....and then doing it all again next week.
But for now one 10 miler at a time w/ tomorrow's being the only one that matters....for now.

No comments: