Thursday, March 19, 2015

And Tigger Makes Three

I'm often asked why there's a stuffed Eyore on my pc in my office on the loading dock at work...........simple explanation since I do ALL the donkey work around here I might as well be feckin' Eyore!!!

By the time I got home yesterday just after 4.05pm it was a quick change a few stretches and out the door for my final pre Indoor Nationals run,while the sun was out it was evident that the wind was blowing quite hard so having gooten used to running in short sleeves recently it was time to dig out a half zip top so not to tempt fate,I've worked too long and too hard for this weekend to let it come undone by getting sick now.

The wind made for an interesting run out and back along the Schuylkill footpath I must've caught a decent tail wind as I shaved time off of Mondays 38.42 w/ a 36.58 and I wasn't really trying,I felt like a cross between Mary Poppins and Winnie The Pooh w/ all that wind!!

It's a shame "the powers that be" have blocked my ability to post picture on ye olde blog,after the Eyore and Pooh references I came up w/ the idea of "And Tigger Makes Three" and found a killer picture of Pooh,Eyore,Tigger and Piglet.....although short of making a Bacon sandwich I'm not sure how I was fitting Piglet into the blog......oh what I'm the only person who went there? please....if you must know I had Chicken Parm for dinner.....oh what now I've offended all the Chicken Little fans in my readership.......if it helps I had Spanish Rice w/ it.....that ought to keep the Vegan and Vegaterians happy......Indoor Nationals can't get here quick enough so I've got something to blog right?

No comments: