Sunday, July 27, 2008

Counting Down.

W/ the notable exception of my recent visit to Ireland I haven,t laced them up on a Sunday since June 8th but w/ Wednesdays untimely intervention from mother nature causing me to push back my schedule by a day I found myself doing the rounds along Clark Park at 9am this morning.
It,s hard to fathom that two weeks ago I was in Ireland running along the beach in Ballybunion and in two weeks time I,ll be in Spokane running Nationals,time it feels is flying by.
This was a huge week for me,to see if I was feeling any lingering effects from my 6,000 mile round trip to and from Ireland and also give myself one final week of all out training,this coming week I,ll reduce the volume of my workouts but still be able to clock my weekly 30 miles as I hope to hone myself in preparation for Nationals in Spokane begining Thursday Aug 7th

No comments: