Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Say Nothing

''There is a place somewhere sometimes you'll find me there and if I'm alone I will be sitting on the stairs.
I'll be as good as new one of the lucky few who's laughing at the joke and as I leave I laugh for you.
But I say nothing,I talk to no one I know what I believe,don't need it on my sleeve,I talk to no one I will say nothing,if we come and go alone then what's the point carrying these arcades?
"I Say Nothing" Voice Of The Beehive

A little old school lyrical inspiration from late 80s band Voice Of The Beehive who've taken up residence on my ipod of late.
Well the good news the Septa{septic....South Eastern Pennsylvania Transportation Is Crap} strike is over....for another 4 years{05-09-13?}let's hope next time they walk off the job I'm living closer to work or closer to a ride cos sure as shit the powers that be here at work won't be doing anything to help the worker bees,they didn't this time or the last time.......

News of the strike came too late for me to be able to get my bag ready to take to work and thus hit Franklin Field on my way home,besides there's the fall out from a week long strike that means I have a laundry list of "to do" items awaiting my attention,once they're cleared up I can focus on getting back to a normal routine and training.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just to let you know I read your blog all the time and enjoy it. inspirational, funny and above all, honest. Keep at it.
Training in NH

kevin f forde said...

Thank you,that means more to me than you'll ever know.