Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Off W/ The Horns,On W/ The Show,Next Stop Cleveland

Back to back easy 4 milers yesterday and today to keep the engine ticking over b4 the seven hour drive to Berea tomorrow b4 the 2011 Masters Nationals kicks off on Thursday.
Things kick off on Thursday morning at 9.35am w/ the 5,000m b4 the traditional rest day on Friday
I doubt I'll be back in Cleveland any time soon(no Lebron jokes please!!) so I'd like to visit the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame museum,while I doubt Cleveland is the rock and roll capital of the world it is where the powers that be have placed the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame museum so,when in Rome....
Saturday is the biggie for me the 10,000m,I've only ran 2 10,000m races until now so it's a big ask that my third ever 10,000m on the track is the race to put me back atop the podium at Nationals for the first time since the 1,500m at Spokane b4 the traditional Sunday 4x800m relay.

Since I'm sans laptop or Blackberry I won't be able to blog on a regular basis while I'm away but if I can access a pc from somewhere I'll post updates until I return on Monday to give a blow by blow account of the 2011 USATF Masters Nationals,wish me luck.

2 comments:

Kevin C. Tofel said...

Looks like 3rd place with a 16:45? If I read the results right, congrats! :) I'm flying out to run the San Fran Half this weekend (don't ask) so I'll scope out results from your Saturday race as well. Good luck in the 10k!

kevin f forde said...

Thanks Kev,yep bronze in 16.45.0 looking forward to Saturdays 10,000m,good luck w/ the San Fran 1/2 marathon