Thursday, July 31, 2014

Eighties

8 mile recovery run to keep me on pace for another 5 day/40 mile week,following on from Tuesdays 4x1 mile repeats it was the always welcome recovery run.
Also very welcome was the continuation of these 80 degree days....seriously 80 degrees at the end of July is pretty much unheard of in these parts.
Maybe it's a knock on effect from the "winter of our discontent" to be honest I don't invest that much time pr energy on such things,as a rule I'll check the local news to glance at the 7 day forecast and that's it......unless it's my girl Sheena Parveen doing the forecast......then she's got my FULL attention

No shame in my game,lets just say the temprature isn't the only thing rising when she's doing the forecast!!!!!
and w/ that I'll move on......and even though I'm not schedule to run again till Saturday I'll check the weather on Thursday and Friday......you know....just in case......

No comments: