Thursday, July 3, 2014

Generating Steam Heat

It was bad enough it was 95 degrees to begin w/ on my run but given the steam pouring out of me like Mount Etna ready to blow it's maybe a good thing I only had a 5 miler on tap.
The less said about my day at work the better{but trust me my diary is fit to burst w/ the events of yesterday,frankly the rethoric is a tad scarey and it makes Charles Manson come off looking like a fuckin' Boy Scout!!!!!!}but like I said that's a private matter,I've been pissed on and pissed off at work b4.....I will be again let's just be thankful I have an outlet for my seething anger at the blatent level of utter incompetence that runs rampant through the powers that be on the job even if it was only 5 miles yesterday.

95 degrees or not I'd have ran yesterday and it's only due to my taper that I made it a 5 miler,had yesterday been a 6 or 8 miler I'd have ran that but I have to say I was happy it was only 5,trust me it was a 2 pint of Strawberry Milk day post run!!!.
Thankfully it's due to cool off by Saturday and Sunday for my 5x1000m repeats and 6 miler.....maybe by then I'll have cooled off......but I wouldn't bet on it!

No comments: