Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Off W/ The Boot,Off W/ The Gloves,On W/ The Horns,On W/ The Show.

I didn't think today's ride would happen,the rain looked to scupper any plans I had for hitting the loop after work however upon arrival home the rain had quit so I looked to keep my Tue,Thur,Sat rotation alive.
Today was my first day w/out "Frankenstein's Boot" after three weeks,I have to say the tendon feels much better but that doesn't mean I can leap back in to running just yet,I have PT tomorrow,I'll continue to stretch everyday and hope that come next Monday I can return to the track just to gauge where I'm at,my concern is after two weeks of no running following Shock Wave I ran once and boom,we were back to square one,it's all well and good not having ran for almost six weeks and wearing the boot for three but if my tendon bothers me post run Monday then I fear we're back to where we started,I guess we'll cross,burn,jump,paint that bridge when Monday gets here.

As for my bike ride,inspired by Sundays splits I went into this evening hoping for reasonable times,I clocked 31.24 for the opening loop,I knew I'd have to go some now on the second loop to beat that and much to my surprize I clocked a 30.13 second loop for a combined time of 61.37.

I'm off to stretch my Achilles,catch part two of "Torchwood Children Of Earth" and chow down,slowly but surely life as I knew it b4 the injury is starting to return to normal.

No comments: