Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wake Up And Smell The Hypocrocy

Day 1 of my physical therapy,I have 7 more visits between now and August 13th to repair my tendon and get back to training,while Ira has said July 26th is a good time to resume Allison my Physical Therapist would like me to hold off a little longer till she feels I'm ready,we'll have to see if there's any change as my therapy progresses.
The very fact I had to go all the way to Jefferson for Physical Therapy despite working in a hospital that has it's own rehab facility just blows my mind,while I buy into the "networking"issue to a degree I find it somewhat absurd that despite 10 years of service I'm not worthy of a phone call or a "favour" to be called in so that I could have the same treatment where I work,I guess I'm not as special as I think I am afterall,I just hope the same buggers who make those decisions don't start grousing when I have leave work early over the next four weeks.

No comments: