Monday, February 10, 2014

Diary Of A Madman

They say if you are really angry about something you shoild write it down to get it out out of your system........I've been keeping a diary for over 20 years now and let me tell ya I'm still as angry as when I first wrote the shit down!!!!!

To say the entire week last week had been a quote unquote "Shit show" would be the understatement of the century....more of a Diarrhea Expo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and frankly that's why I keep a diary to get all that stuff out of my system...in theory anyway cos even after taking up  5 pages in my blank journal{an average day gets 3 pages} and running a 10 miler I was still seething.

The 10 miler was unique in the respect that I finally got to see the Schuylkill River again as it's been frozen over for the past two,three weeks and also despite the sun trying awfully hard to peer out from behind the clouds there were snow flurries....not something you see everyday.....the sun I mean not the snow .....we've seen ENOUGH of that shit thank you very much!

No comments: