Thursday, February 6, 2014

If You Like To Gamble.....

After two days of riding the pine....ok my recliner same difference I was at last able to get out and run.
Following a nite of rain/sleet/freezing rain I wasn't sure how conditions underfoot might be and in the back of my mind was the issue of potentially slipping and or falling but just like the single digit temps on my post Hartshorne Masters Mile if I kept thinking about it that would make matters worse so I focused on just getting the run in.

An easy 4 miler pre race since tomorrow is "officially"  Thursday Nite @ The Races,technically I'm still on tap for a 5 day 40mpw but that's long and convoluted and frankly my focus is on the 800m at The Armory post race I'll work out if I want to "go against the grain" and run on Friday like I said that's post race for now all my energies and focus have to be on the 4 lapper at The Armory and once that's taken care of then I can worry about the rest of the week and schedule etc

No comments: