Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Keeping It All In Prespective

Dispite a smattering of soft rain I kept my daily appointment to train,as I've often said over the past two years it's getting out there and running on days like these that makes the difference between standing on the podium or standing next to it at the championships come August.
Along those lines it was decided to tweak my schedule oh so slightly,rather than return to the track tomorrow as originally planned I'll up my milage to the more conventional 5 miles b4 hitting the track again on Thursday w/ a view to a Sunday repeat session.
W/ soccer season winding down and the NBA and NHL playoffs coming to a head it's time for me to switch my attention to the provincial hurling and football games back home in Ireland,my guess for the next several weeks on a Tuesdays thanks to Setanta my bedroom w/ be ''Feck Ya" and "Gobshite"central....Up The Rebels!!

No comments: