Friday, May 22, 2009

Not Quite Ready For Prime Time,But Getting There.

Another 3 miler today as I continue to work my way back to fitness.

I feel I'm a few days away from being ready to lace up the racing flats and hit the track for repeats,if my gut instincts are right and tomorrow and Sunday continue to see me improve each day as I have since Tuesdays return to training then Monday or Tuesday at the very latest should see that happen.

While I don't want to rush things I'm eager to get back to speed work,two weeks from tonite I have a dress rehearsal for the semi final and final of the 800m,in Lahti those races fall on back to back days{Aug 1st and Aug 2nd}and as luck would have it on June 5th and 6th there are back to back meets at West Chester and Widner and the plan has always been to race back to back 800s to simulate Worlds,it's the next target on the build up to Worlds,hopefully tomorrow will see me a step closer to both.

No comments: