Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Think I Can,I Think I Can.

Another easy 3 miler,half a mile up to the"Top Cat Bowl"2 miles up there and half a mile home.
Based on how I felt today I feel a return to speed work is on the cards for Monday.
Dib and I need to sit down tomorrow and mull it over.....since both of us are shaven headed I guess we won't "mullet over"...............groan!!!
My blog title also refers to tomorrows League 1 playoff final,Millwall vs Scunthorpe,a nice shiny trophy and a place in The Championship next season to the winners,sweet fa for the losers and another season in League 1.
During my enforced week off Millwall did what very few thought possible,go to Leeds in the second leg and get a result,hence their place in tomorrows final at Wembley,last I heard Millwall were taking close to 50,000 to Wembley tomorrow......the Old Kent Road and surrounding areas will be deserted!!!!
I will take my place in front of the tv tomorrow morning at 8am for the kick off,in an ideal world I would've gone home for a long weekend,been there for Eileen's retirement bash and then gone to Wembley....why is it when you check under the mattress in the hope of finding a grand all you come up w/ is lint..........?????
Oh well trust me on this one,if The Lions take care of business tomorrow the roar coming out of my room may well be heard in N.W. London.....get in there Wall and make us proud!

No comments: