Friday, April 22, 2011

The Return Of Amy Pond......And Doctor Who!

After the thrills and excitement of my 6x600m repeats w/ Nick and the North London derby on Wednesday it was back to the norm yesterday and today w/ back to back 10 milers.
Yesterday was a recovery run and I eased my way through in 66 minutes,today was an easy run keeping in mind that weather permitting tomorrow it's back to the track for another crack at 8x1,000m repeats and taking a leaf out of Tuesdays book when I ran 69 mins prior to a track repeat I eased my way to a 68 min time under grey skies and the omni present hint of rain.

Last Saturday's track repeats were dictated by the weather and I feel tomorrow could be more of the same,if the forecast at present is correct I may be SOL in the morning to get to the track and may have to wait till the afternoon,hell as long as I get the repeat in irregardless of when I'll be happy,hell I have all day till 9pm when the new season of "Doctor Who" starts!!.

Yes sci fi fans the 5th season since the franchise was resurrected after 16 years first w/ Christopher Eccleston,then the awesome David Tenant and now the incredible Matt Smith begins tomorrow.
I thought Billie Piper was the cats meow as the first assistant Rose Tyler,then Freema Agyeman took over as Martha Jones b4 Catherine Tate came on board as Donna Noble b4 the divine Ms Karen Gillan took the role last season as Amy Pond and won my "Babe Of The Year" category hands down in 2010.
Suddenly being home the next several Saturday evenings doesn't look so glum after all....

No comments: