Monday, November 14, 2011

Just Another Day

"Sleep on and dream of love,why?Because it's the closest you will get to love
The poor twisted child you're so ugly,you're so ugly,the poor twisted child
Please hug me,oh hug me
One November spawned a monster in the shape of this child who later cried
But Jesus made me so he should save me from pity,sympathy and idiots discussing me
Yes,I am a freak and nothing can make good or bad that's been done"


November Spawned A Monster-Morrissey



A toss up between Oingo Boingo's "Just Another Day" and Morrissey's "November Spawned A Monster" to celebrate my b'day,if celebrate is the right phrase.



I'm not a big fan of my b'day,it is as the Oingo Boingo song says "Just Another Day" so I try not to draw attention to it but I'm grateful to the family and friends who sent cards,emails and the extended "Facebook Family" who were kind enough to post on my wall,but other than that it's the same day as the day b4,I get up,I go to work,I come home,I go out to run,I come home I blog.



To that end this evening was a 6 miler along Cobbs Creek Parkway,since I have off tomorrow for the Ireland Estonia game I can get a 10 miler in to give me 16 miles,exactly where I'd be if I'd gone 8 miles,8 miles as usual,I will have to run 8 on Wednesday which is fine but I'd be a lot happier on that 8 miler down to the river and back if both sides of the sidewalk on Spruce St were open along Upenn and HUP{University Of Pennsylvania and Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania} instead of piling everyone onto one crowded sidewalk but hopefully both sides of the sidewalk will be open sooner rather than later because I'm not sure how much longer I can squeeze 6 milers in along CCP b4 it gets too dark and looking at my rough draft for next weeks schedule 10,9,8 next Mon,Tue,Wed they'll all have to be down by the river.



2 comments:

Filippo said...

Good luck to Irland. I am a fan because I am from Italy and like Trapattoni

kevin f forde said...

Thanks Filippo,Trapattoni has done wonders for Ireland,no one will relish playing them next summer at the finals