Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Everything Must Change

"And like a dream alive a reason,everything must change and like a world this earth and seasons everything must change"

Everything Must Change-Paul Young


It'd be all too easy to kick back now that I've gotten my 10k pr and say "that's a season" but I'm not the type of runner to sit back and rest on my laurels so it's back to the tried and tested 50 miles a week this week the only difference being my route.


I did say last week I thought w/ the clocks going back my runs along Cobbs Creek Parkway were coming to an end and sure enough sitting in my recliner on Sunday evening at 5.15pm I looked out the window to see it was dark already which was enough for me to switch my route from CCP to Baltimore Ave,South St bridge and along the Schuylkill Banks to the Art Museum and back.


This week will be a "basic" week 8m Monday,8m Tuesday,8m Wednesday,6m Thursday,rest day Friday,8m on the track Saturday including repeats I'm thinking 10x1,000m and then 12m Sunday as I look to rebuild my mileage back to 50mpw after two week taper.



No comments: