Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Chasing Blue Sky

Another easy 8 miler to kick start the week,following yesterdays escapades I was keen to stick to the "letter of the law" and keep this as an easy run,no getting involved in "pissing contests".
It's a lot easier to do that when I know the following day is one of my all important repeats,I only get a handful of repeats to conduct in my build ups to Nationals so I tend not to play "fast and loose" w/ them,w/ that in mind prior to my scheduled 4x1 mile repeats on Tusday at Roxborough I knew Mondays easy 8 miler had to be just that and thankfully that's what I got.

Conditions were warm but overcast at 63 degrees but the grey sky was prehaps a sign of what's to come the next few days,according to the weather peeps we're looking at rain for the next three days which potentially throws a spanner in the works,if it rains during tomorrows 4x1 mile repeats it'll be a case of dajavu from two weeks ago but I can handle that,I'm more concerned w/ the heavy rain and thunder they're calling for for Wednesday,one thing at a time I guess,take care of the repeats on Tuesday first and then worry about Wednesdays recovery run,if it gets pushed back a day till Thursday it's hardly the end of the world.

No comments: