Monday, August 11, 2014

My Ever Changin' Schedule

Continuing the theme of the week it was "all change" on Saturday,as is my won't more often than not I hit the track but w/ Sundays 5 event Track Pentahlon waiting around the corner I figured there was no need to go back to back track so I opted for an easy 8 miler.

Even though I'm a self confessed creature of habit I will admit the switch up in my schedule this week wasn't a bad thing,doing the same workouts on the same day week in/week out can get stale so the switch up this week to accomodate the Track Pentathlon came as a welcome change of pace and I didn't have to sacrifice my two workouts or my long run so to speak by tweaking things this week.

While it felt odd not to be on the track on a Saturday there'll be plenty of time for that on Sunday w/ a 3,000m200m1,500m100m and 800m on tap so needless to say the key word for Satudays 8 miler was EASY.....

No comments: