Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Dilly Of A Pickle

It's not often in life I can say"I was right" but I did say way back b4 the World Cup began on June 11th that Spain were my pick to win it all and Holland were my dark horse and come Sunday they'll duke it out in the final.

Another day of 100 degree heat,another day I had to sit out training,depending on who's forecast you look at tomorrow could and should be a go,put it this way when I go to bed this evening and when I wake up in the morning mentally I'll be ready to run,let's just hope the weather Gods and the running Gods are both on the same page.

In closing I'd just like to say from the bottom of my born again black pagan Celtic heart THANK YOU to the powers that be for checking on Chris and I the last two days when the temps hit 100 degrees and the dock felt like a brick oven,the concern for our well being was touching..................

No comments: