Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Devil{Is In The Details}


For a while now I've been monitoring the number of posts on my blog,knowing that 666 was coming,well as you may've gathered today's the day!!!
W/ hindsight I could've used the cover of Iron Maiden's"The Number Of The Beast" but in fairness I didn't think of that till after I'd found this picture.
Had today not've been blog entry 666 I might've gone w/ a 4/4 title,four weeks till Nationals and my fourth 10 miler this week as I close in on a 60 mile week.
Today saw another 63 minute time as conditions remain in the low 80s.....for now,according to the weather forecast we're looking at a return to mid 90 degree temps by Sunday but w/ Sunday as my rest day and a day off on Monday allowing me an early morning run I'll worry about that next week as I still have two more 10 milers to take care of this week.

No comments: