Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Man For All Seasons

Between the numerous discussions on Ken Stone's Masterstrackblog.http://masterstrack.com/ about up coming conditions at Sacramento next week and the day to day changes in the weather here it's small wonder I spend more time checking conditions on AOL Weather than usual.

Despite a shower on my way home I was not deterred by this and threw on a baseball cap and short sleeve running shirt b4 heading out the door just b4 5pm for my easy 6 miler.
The rain eased off early on into the run and actually helped cool things off compared to yesterday.
Yesterdays steeplechase water jump had been removed....well the tree has been pushed off to one side,the water hazard is still there and probably still will be when I return on Friday.

Tomorrow is one final trip to the track for 3x1,000m repeats come rain or shine.

No comments: