Friday, July 16, 2010

Nice N Easy

After another one of those mornings at work mercifully my day levelled off, by mid morning/lunch time things had settled down,it often seems the week b4 I fly off to Nationals all hell brakes loose at work,I already know what I'm walking into on Monday but frankly having gotten through this week Monday and Tuesday should be smoother sailing....he said!

Breezed through my 6 miler post work,wasn't phased by the 94 degree heat,it was only a six miler and since I'm in wind down mode I just paced myself to a comfortable run.
Tomorrow it's an early start,I'd like to get my 8 miler in b4 10.30am so I can take care of my To Do list of pre Nationals chores and leave Sunday free for a Fuck Off Day.

The World Cup may be over but it's pre season soccer, Spurs are here in the US ,go figure tomorrow they play San Jose Earthquakes b4 coming to New Jersey next week as I head out west...
Right now Celtic and Man Utd are duking it out up in Toronto,Celtic were in town the other night to play Philadelphia Union and Man Utd will be here also to play the Union the day I fly off to Sacramento and b4 we know it the new Premier League season will be under way.

No comments: