Sunday, July 18, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Even though today is a stay at home and get things done kind of day I still find myself wishing for more time to tackle all the things that need doing b4 I fly off to Sacramento on Wednesday morning.

Between trying to make a dent in my dvr and all the stuff I have on there I haven't watched recently and also trying to make sure there'll be room to dvr the stuff I'll miss while I'm away{including the season finale of Doctor Who and the first episode of season two of Being Human} not to mention the two Spurs games at Red Bull Arena plus Rescue Me and The Choir.

Then there's the oh small matter of trying to get caught up on my diary,granted I'm looking at a long flight on Wednesday from Philly to Sacramento via Houston which should allow for beaucoup writing.....providing I'm awake enough given I have a 5.45am flight!

Alrighty then downloading tunes to the ipod is all that's left on the To Do list b4 calling it a nite.....all in day off yeah?

No comments: