Monday, October 17, 2011

Some New Romantic Looking For The TV Sound

"Only came outside to watch the night fall w/ the rain I heard you making patterns rhyme
Like some new romantic looking for the tv sound I'll see you right some other time love
Look now look all around there's no sign of life
Voices,another sound can you hear me now this is planet earth,you're looking at planet earth"

Planet Earth Duran Duran

A busy week on tap,on top of having to tweak my mileage to accommodate Saturdays 5k xc race in Rochester and also get my weekly 50 mpw I also have 2 gigs on my docket this week,Duran Duran at The Tower tonite and then Howard Jones at The Keswick on Thursday as my concert total for the year goes up to 9 w/ 2 more potential shows on tap next month.....both 80's artists....I know you're stunned given prior to tonite my last 4 gigs were:U2,Berlin,OMD and Human League!!!,it's like I always say"I don't just love the 80's,I lived them"there'll be more on tonites Duran Duran show on Wednesday and I'll do justice to Ho Jo early next week.

As for my run an easy 10 miler to get the week underway,originally the plan was to go,10,9,8,6 Monday through Thursday w/ Friday as my rest day/travel day to Rochester in upstate New York but in order to have my cake and eat it I'll keep Tuesday as my hard 8 day and allow myself three days recovery b4 duking out on the mud in Rochester w/ host club Genesse Valley,Atlanta Track Club,Central Park and Westchester Track Club for the club race.
Beautiful evening to run this evening low 70s and sunny,after ditching the shades and donning a cap and jacket on Wednesday and Thursday it was the fall version of "the three s's" this evening,shades,shorts and short sleeves.
Hopefully my butt won't be dragging tomorrow on the hard 8 after tonites Duran Duran show.

2 comments:

David said...

Planet Earth is my fave DD track.

kevin f forde said...

Funny thing w/ Planet Earth,it was the song that introduced me to DD but it was Careless Memories that made me a fan